The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, September 21, 2002

Shout it all out

First up to bat I'm a do sum shout-outs cuz I can. 1. Miyo: You are so friggin sweet, u make me smile nuff times. 2. Jocelyn: U make me laugh too much with ur poses and comments. 3: Teresa: Cuz I'm an official Oish Lov-ah (# 6) and cuz ur posts are hellataining. 4. Jerry: Uh u don't know me, but ur a funny muthaphucka.

It's almost my fave sports time of the year. Yankees Playoff Drive, Leafs & Raptors starting up the 2002/2003 seasons. Sweet. I sorta hope John Smoltz of the Braves wins the Cy Young rather than The Diamond Twins. Cuz Smoltz is absoloootleee dominating his new role and is the Braves MVP. Bonds wins # 5 NL MVP this year. Soriano better win AL MVP this year or I'm gonna be vex. Thazz enough sports talk for now.

I'm creatively unblocked, I should go back and do some more .asp work now.

Umm by the way, I already got into a mini accident in the Grand Am. Stop laughing. It ain't my fault. I'm waiting to make a right turn (with Ms. Soca Loco) and this friggin dude hits me from behind. He didn't even get out of the car, just looked at me. He was scared. I had to move my car up just to see if he damaged the car. Just a scratch, nothing really horrible. I wanted him to feel bad, so I started telling him I want him to pay. THEN ... I realized I was in like ghetto-chinatown. Two chinese dudes came out and started yelling at me, telling me not start shit in this neighborhood, and that I'm marked and shit. I said fuck this. I'm too tired to argue for this. So uncharacteristically I just let it go. Soca told me I should have gotten his number. But for what? His insurance is gonna buy me touch up paint? Then she proceeded to laugh at me and tell me I only have had the car for 2 days and I already have an incident.

If that is an incident, tonights gonna be a mooothaaa. I gotta go waaaay up to the boonies for baby cuzn's 16th Bday jam, (theres also an accompanying "adult" jam - yes our family prepares and knows how to party) but I'm a leave early to come back down and go to some house jam (Robby's friend) then go to Savannah for FREE FLOW JAM. (um yes the same free one I missed last week). So um Joc, there mighta be a some minor dd'ing. sorry. I'm safe as hell though, people know this. BULLY reminded me that the police don't know this and um, with my car they are gonna spot me. Damnit.

Survivor notes: I want Shii Ann to win, cuz she said "Ta-Ta's" and it sounded funny to me. I think Jake will though, cuz he cool like dat and he's smart. But I'm secretly pulling for Tanya to stay on as long as she can .. cuz she's cuuute. That's my whole Survivor talk.

I gotta get my dad a gift. His bday is on Monday (I know I'm so last minute, ah well) and Soca's bday is Friday. What to do, what to do. Ok back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home