The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, May 31, 2002

Earlier I had this long ass post. Then ... fuckin' Blogger. You know, crash up. BLAST! I know it's your fault.

So heres the gist of my rant.

  • We all h8 the pop-ups that come with Tripod. Use the above killer.
  • I am looking for a php,mysql,ssi,asp host with FTP and no ads. And a basic 20-30mb of storage. Bandwidth ...? Doesn't matter. (for now)
  • Something about wrestling, I dunno
  • I just saw JLH in Heartbreakers. Geezus, she looked deadly fine. I wanted to beat up the tv so bad, if u know me, I am so anti-golddigger and this was the golddigger praise movie. But Dayum, Jennifer, made me look the other way. Not to mention Ray Liotta was so friggin funny.
  • My scorpion is living in filth and has no food. I'm too lazy to go clean the cage or buy crickets
  • I bought at least $120 worth of Magic Cards since last time. Shaddup.
  • Blatantly plug GOTREVIEWED because I just notice thay are about to review me. Uh and they are so cool, uh and they are not above blatant plugs, for web site reviews.
  • UnderCover Brother has a good flash site, but shit ass games that you can't win.
  • I went to gym and came back to eat icecream samiches and krispy kreme store brand wanna be donuts.
  • Lastly, I will change the layout and content sooner or l8r.

Right now I am having the most entertaining IM with David Bowie.

Tough Enough predikshun: The Raw arm-wrestling winners, will be the losers. Winners: Kenny for the guys and Jackie for the girls. However, the losers will eventually get a "shot" (meaning they will get link ups to schools)

THA LINK OF THE POST

PS TRIPOD U suCK. I keep trying to post this post, but u won't let me. It's now Friday morning and I'm still trying. Every few months, u rasses force me to look for a real host. Ok fine. Now I'm on the mission.

PPS. I am now in class and the damn post is not up. WHA DEE ASS IS WRONG??????? I hate everyting.

Ok now my ass is back home, and yet ... nothing. I h8 it all. -- by the way I was wrong (sort of) for Tough Enough winners (they threw a curve ball) they chose BOTH women Linda & Jackie over the men. WDA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home