The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Guess who won?

Oh my goodness, I was just gonna put up some links and cheer and shit, but then I found that pic. Oh gosh me ded. For anyone out there, look at my cam pic, see me, good. I'm Caribbean, me and my breddrens die for pics like this ... and I'm talking about you and you.

Lakers won, ho-hum. Geez the Spurs, Sonics, Jazz ... will never ever ever ever ever ever get out of the West. They should just fold their franchises right now.

Hey did you know LEAFS WIN!! LEAFS WIN!! LEAFS WIN!!

According to the spam in my hotmail emails I: am in need of mortgage help, need viagara, need medicinal pills, am in debt (ok check 1), need to Stop going bald OR End up looking like the Governor of Minnesota. (hmm ok check 2), am some girl named kelly, need computer training, have confirmed orders for products under my new names of kthwsx or thwsadr or .etc, have been pre-approved for about 8 non-secured credit cards where I don't need to have a proven credit history, may have already won something and need to POSSESS MANY FINE GANJA VIRTUES WITH NONE OF THE NEGATIVES. I think those guys in the pic got all of the negatives.

Oh and if u are dieing to know who can gimme those virtues, it's the ethnobotanical herbalists who brought the herbal supplementals; Kathmandu Temple Kiff “1” & “2” “Personal-Choice”, pipe-smoking products/substances to the common market!!! Oh man, I love ethnobotanical herbalists, big it up!! Them guys is the shizznit and the ones who brought the herbal supplementals; Kathmandu Temple Kiff “1” & “2” “Personal-Choice”, pipe-smoking products/substances to the common market too? Sweeeeeeet. Ok I'm done.

THA LINK OF THE POST

Oooh Shaq just said "You won't like me, when I'm angry". I thought he was Superman, now he's Hulk. Oh no, picture Shaq as Hulk. I mean regular Shaq would be Mild-Mannered Bruce Banner. Now when him giant-ass Hulks up??? Oh man Godzilla run, run run run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home