The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Live from my backyard in Toronto it's WWE's Monday Night Raw ... I missed it ... so? Boooooo dem, that was one hella bad and boring and extremely sloppy Raw ever. Even worse than the one we saw 1 week before the PPV that Big Show debuted in WWF. Hmmm this is another crappy T.O. Raw that sets up the next weeks ppv. Maybe Goldberg will debut at Judgement day? The only good thing was Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.


Habs - Dun. Mavs - Dun. Soon the Sens will be dun and the Leafs will be the only Canadian thing left to cheer for. (I don't like the Lakers Rick Fox, ok cheer for Nets Todd McCullough). Since Mavs are dun, then I want the Nets to win, just because of Jason Kidd's gritty season and playoff performance. I would like to see Sacremento - New Jersey final, just so the playoffs are different. Hey, Final 4 was mental too.

I really have nothing to say, just wanted to put those pics up for no reason. Know this:

Jose Canseco retires, ending quest for 500 homers

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home