The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, May 17, 2002

T-minus 1 hour. Obviously my ass is not gonna go to sleep. Why? Cuz I'm on my way to NYC at 4am. What? Yes, 4am. Family shindig, and since my sis says she doesn't want to go, I have to be the sibling to show face. Especially since she has taken that solo role about 5 times. I was struggling to decide to go to. All day I was rushing my freelance jobs and school organization. So basically I'm about done my freelance project, some tweaks left for the coming weeks, thats all. School? Well basically I have a seat in the course. Even though I haven't put a deposit yet. Course starts Tuesday 10 am. I get back Monday 10 pm. So basically, the new chapter is starting now. The year long "vacation" is over.

These are some of the cons to go to NYC: 1) Miss Magic Tourney, 2) Miss Star Wars with friends in a big Canadian super theatre, 3) No time to organize and brush up on code skills. 4) Could use time finish freelance, so I don't have so much on my hands in the coming weeks. 5) Must choose to tape either X-Files series finale over Survivor Finale, 6) Miss WWE Judgement Day & Raw, 7) Miss Leafs Game 2 & 3, 8) Must Visit family, 9) Most important: Miss Drunken Madness festival of May 2-4 weekend with buddies. Pros: 1) Drunken family gatherings, 2) Watch WWE Judgement Day from WWE New York, 3) Atlantic City Gamblings , 4) Visit Jonny, 5) NYC Mixtapes, 6) Spare time to work on new designs, 7) New scenary

The Truth Revealed:


T-Minus 23 minutes. I got distracted while writing this. heh.

Leafs down 'Canes in East opener

I knew my Scorpion was a HHH fan, but now I think he's also a Hulkamaniac. He comes out from under the rocks clawing, when he hears Voodoo Chile accompanied by a "Well you know brother".

Hey yo, I got my first ever fan sign. Big Up Alyssa. Yeah I made her one, cuz she entertains me, go visit her, she's a real cool youngsta.:


I have been putting up pics like crazy lately. hmmm. Oh yeah, I also a tag-board .. yeah so y'all can ignore that as much as u ignore the comments section. heh.

T-Minus 13 minutes. I hear the folks getting ready. That's it, i'm a lie down now.

Oh ... uh, go get Cam'Ron's LP when u get the chance, that's the shizznit. Might as well go get it now. Pick up Eminem Show too. If u can. Dag, I made a car jam mix cd and I forgot to put my #1 song Unfoolish (Ashanti & Biggie) on. How did that happen?

Getting droopy eyed. NYC here I come. Oops. as I typed that, I got my wake up call. heh. Lates.

By the way, u still suCK.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home