The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, May 27, 2002

This sports year has been crazy. With upsets, solid blowouts and unbelievable comebacks aplenty. This week in the NBA Playoffs took a page from the comeback chapter. First ... the Bad Ass Nets held a 21 pt lead going into the 4th and blew it. Then, when I was so bored with this (supposed) blowout of a Kings vs Lakers game, today, I changed channel and just now I found this out.

I don't wanna jinx the Leafs, so I really don't wanna mention them. On Saturday I took the Pro-Leafs cam pic down, and they won! I have this insane coincidental (bad)luck of wearing paraphenilia of a team, and they lose. So I just have my trusty Leaf hat on the couch and I don't touch it. The same way I place my Yankees gear.

Speaking of Yankees, they are destroying the hated Red Sox. .. Ok they just won 14-5. Hahahahaha.

My Review of Velocity and WWE Confidential: Velocity is a good Smackdown version of Raw's Heat. The Bra & Panties match between Trish & Stacy was veddy veddy nice. Trish had a thththththong thong thong thong. It was a good hour of midcard wrestling. But Confidential with the returning Mean "By God-Wooooooooo!" Gene, was awesome. The HBK profile, with all the various WWE personel interviews was safe. The MTV Cribs type of segement with Toronto's own Trish, delivered ....... Stratusfaction. She has a bad ass house. Too bad she lives all by her lonesome (pick meeeeeee Treeeeeeesh). The update status of Lita was done perfect, not too much or too little info, and no kiss assness involved. The best part of the show was the in-depth look at the infamous Montreal Screwjob of our beloved Canadian Hero Bret Hitman Hart. The show's link was HBK's involvement in the screwjob. The funny thing was that Shawn said he was in on it, then they go to the "Wrestling with Shadows" documentary footage, in the locker room, where Bret ask Shawn if he knew about what happened. But they cut where he answers. What was Shawn's answer in the locker room? I remember he said "No, no, believe me Bret I would never have agreed to be a part of anything like this shit" (something like that).

Yes, I just bought fiddy bucks worth of Magic shit, even though I haven't sorted out the last set of cards yet.

Uh, I found this, while searching to see if I spelled, paraphenilia, correctly.

Howza come nobody uses the tagboard or comments? Boo!

Beyonce's lead single for AP3 Goldmember with Neptunes ... bomb diggedy. Uh oh I said bomb.

Alien Ant Farm's tour bus collided with a truck in Cáceres, Spain, early Wednesday morning (May 22), resulting in the bus driver's death and the band sustaining minor injuries.

On my MSN homepage I see this link: Claudia Schiffer wants wedding kept secret. Shux, that failed.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home