The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, May 7, 2002

Kelvin where r yoooooooooo? Wda bhai where yeh deh? Yuh Dead Sanka?

So many obstacles in me going back to school ... ok just one ... same bottomline reason I need to go to school, to get job to get $$$. I am so close.

This email I get (in my junk-mail filter): Hello,This is a very excite game. This game is my first work.You're the first player. I expect you would enjoy it. - Attached is an .exe and a .jpg. I don't know this mothaphucka. (bdemae@reigihseal.e) And how do these bulk emailers change their email name? DOT E? Why do these people like to go and fuck up peoples computers? Why is this fun? Uh, no I didn't fall for it, or else I wouldn't be doing this now. Reminds me. I was using Kazaa to get previously posted Eminem album. Crap, it's just all chorus loops. Damn Shady promotional items. Anyways one of the files is really ------ THE LOVE VIRUS, made infamous last year. Obviously I caught it and beat the snot outta it. Yet again, it makes me vex. So much friggin spyware and malicious internet people. I just now found this so check it: PC Hell Spyware and Adware Removal Help

"I get consistently beat up for no reason. It's been happening since the very first day I got here, and I'm tired of it. You try to bend over backward to do the right thing, and it just seems to get thrown in my face. "I came here to play baseball. I took less money. I didn't whine or anything, and this is the thanks I get? I don't need that." - Ken Griffey Jr. says he's tired of treatment from fans in Cincy

She's married, has a 2-year-old child and is suing for $10 million after Penthouse Magazine published topless photos of her in its June 2002 issue. No, it's not Anna Kournikova. - Woman claims 'Kournikova' photos are of her

WTF is wrong with Mike Tyson?:
"Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your (expletive) ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel."

"I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the (expletive) head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

"You have to understand, Frank Bruno would not have been champion if I had not been in prison. Oliver McCall would not have been champion if I had not been in prison. A lot of these guys would not have been champion. Michael Moorer would not have been champion. Those guys would not have been champion if I had been around. They would have had no legacy. None of those guys would have had a legacy."

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore ... Unless you want to, you know.".

"I did bite him," Tyson told FOX News Channel in an interview scheduled to air Saturday night.

"I said I bit Lennox because that is what everyone wanted to hear. I will say anything to get under his skin," the statement said. "But on June 8, flesh will not be enough. I will take Lennox's title, his soul and smear his pompous brains all over the ring when I hit him."

GET THE F OUT - To further capture a greater share of the global marketplace and to represent the growing diversity of its entertainment properties, World Wrestling Federation Entertainment today announced it is changing its name to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE). The company’s website, one of the most popular in the world, will now be found at WWE.com.

GO LEAFS GO

Yesh, I am obsessed with Steph MicketyMahon's bressesses ... Even her neepull and bum slips. So obsessed that I temporarily stopped working on a client site and figuring out how to go to school, that I finally made a new wallpaper ... "It's been along time since I left you ..." - Check 1024 x 768 Wallpapers above or Dogg Paper n8

I really, really should not like this, but, this girly's youthful exhuberance and baby girl thoughts are just nice. She makes u feel good, and not in that way. Just happy go-lucky. Wish I was that age again (well for like 5 minutes or so). Yes, I admit, she is one fine lickle gal. But in no way can I or U entertain any bad thoughts. Phew, what a build-up. Otay she gets to be:

THE LINK OF THA POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home