The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Guess who's back, back again. n8-e's back, tell a friend.

Back from the NYC. First a pure big up to my cuz Anna and my nigga Danny, who took me and my cuz Marcie to NYC night jamz on both Friday and Saturday. Even though I had to friggin wear my damn "church" pants both nights (and ironically, when the whole fams went to church on Sunday ... I slept in). Friday night was when we got in and had to rush to go to my Aunts surprise super party (technically the reason for the vacation). Soon, we got bored and went into the city and ended up at this nice nice club/bar called "FM". Drunk as hell. Did I mention drinking was involved? Ok, so I jammed, was real loud as I am. The girls there had "frowsy" hair. (aka stank) So I grinded some chick, and could not take the smell of her bleached/black rooted hair. But still fun times. Came home 4:25 am. Good first day.

Next day BBQ at my aunts house. I was not hungry? What???? Why? Cuz I woke up at 2pm and went over to my other aunts house in Queens and had pepperpot, (oh hell yeah). I came back and my Aunt gave me some sort of egg nog drink. Egg nog & Pepperpot, wait is it Christmastime again? I can't believe I have had pepperpot twice in a month and its spring time. So anyways, after big mixup, we all hooked up again and tried to go clubbin in Manhatten.

Problems:
1. First club NV (promising since it was the same name as a good TO club) - guest list line had 50, 000 people and non guest list had none. But ... if u are not on guestlist it cost $25 US. We were on the list, but takes too long, so we bolted. Oh did I mention we left home @ 1:30 am.
2. Decided to go to Cheetah's (or cheaters???) Lisa said Aaliyah use to go there and she swore she saw Damon Dash. Line was long. BUT ... then out of nowhere 20 gangsta type brovaz roll up, splurt signs, commands, give the trigga symbol to security and they all get in at reduced price (wink wink). We bolted.
3. Marce wanted to go Club New York where the JLO/Puffy shooting was. Nah. We actually decided to go to a coolie club. No not Soca Paradise. No not Calypso City. Mirage. Looky looky, the rest of my family has already been there since 12. Oh it's like 2:45 am now. Oh, oh, in NY, bar close at 4am. Did u hear that? 4AM!!! Danny is a bartender at Mirage, so no entrance, no pay for drinks. Nice times. Thank you Lis, Danny & Banana for good times. And big Up Marcie for being my sibling twin. Oh yeah, came home at 6am. Good second day.

Next day, Jersey. Atlantic City to be exact. Roulette was like home. I won $265. Pretty good. This crazy chick beside me, kept getting all spiritual and only betting on colors. She never made any money. Plus she was writing all the numbers down and telling everybody what the numbers "should have been". Idyat. The guys that started the table with me, all lost their money. hehehe. I ran the table. The people who came after, followed my moves. I spent about an hour and made a profit, so I was sucessful. I love that game. Good last day.

So on to today. I came home and showered and basically right away I was off to my new eCommerce Web Development class. I h8 school. But I love learning. I am gonna run that class too. Aight time to sleep. What? Oh yes.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home