The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, May 13, 2002

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato.
I just wanted to blog something. heh.

Best selling author Orson Scott Card combines "Ender's Shadow" and "Ender's Game" into a screenplay that could very well be "The One".

If you haven't checked the SoundBoxx for May yet, go now. New Big Bad Ante Up Riddim Megamix included!!

Why am I not sleeping? My eyes are actually droopy. I'm only blogging cuz my Zone Alarm crashed and I can. Rass, it takes 2 seconds for me to shut off and shut down, but ... me ... whats the use. (I cut my own self off).

This Stinkin Rass says he's coming to surprise cuff me in person soon time. We'll see.

Leafs 4, Sens 3. Series tied at 3. Game 7 in Toronto. ACC, Tuesday. Senators schedule: Wed - cry. Thurs - cry and clean lockers. Fri - cry and tee off.

The NBA Board of Governors endorsed the recommendation of the NBA Relocation Committee and approved the move of the Hornets from Charlotte to New Orleans beginning with the 2002-03 NBA season.

I hope the Expos go to the World Series and the Twins make it the semi's, just cuz it would be funny if they move right after. Yankees win obviously but, you know.

2 Brand spanking new polls -- look carefully.

For various reasons these "blogs" are dope and I like them. They really don't need plugs. cuz in the time it took you to get to this part of my post they each have had over 2 or 3 thousand hits. But fo' my nyaaz, who don't care about other peoples lives except for ME (shaddup), U will be entertained fo' sho. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BLACKBULLBLACKBULLBLACKBULLBLACKBULLBLACKBULL

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home