The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, May 23, 2002

Guess who's back, back again. Quinn is back, tell the Canes

It's gametime right now. And Pat Quinn is back behind the bench! He was diagnosed yesterday, with an irregular heartbeat and was suppose to miss both games 4 and 5. But he's back for game 4. Gutsy Leafs are gonna whup some Hurri-Ass.


Did u see Celebrity Boxing? Oh gosh that's gr8 stuff. I missed the first one cuz it was during World Series time, but this second one was pure jokes. Darva whooped that stupid old ladies ass. Screech, oh the great Screech, destroyed fagboy oldie Horshack. That little old fart thought he could actually beat big bad Dustin Diamond? Fool, I swear I thought he was gonna cry. Hahahaha, Screech tagged his midget body all over the place. I loved it. Then came the most odd and similarly the absoloute worst fight. Super freak Manute Bol, looked so weird, and Super Duper King Size Freak Fridge Perry, looked ... well sad. They didn't even bother to fight. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then came my favorite fight, Buttafuco vs fake everything Chyna ... err... Joanie Has-been Laurer. Good gosh, that was great when he tossed her ass around the ring. She had no punches, no zip, just a good stance (she's pretty good at looking like she can fight). When she challenged him to wrestle, what was that? Joanie, u suCK, u can't wrestle anyways. You will never, ever, ever will beat a man unless someone pays them to let u. Get it through ur big head, u r a joke. Yes I do think I can beat her. Muscles are nothing, u can tell that "thing" has no fight skills.

Oh even though I cheered for Screech, here are the best (anti) Screech sites out there. Too galldarn funee. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Oh yes, BIG NEWS. I got it. Yes, I finally got the funding for my school. So now officially I am back in class. BIG IT UP. Life is grand.

GO LEAFS GO

I may be the only Star Wars TRUE fan, who has not seen it yet. All because of, well, I actually had stuff to do.

I Love She ... yes and she has an interesting site too. Now she has just added comments, and ... stimulating conversation. Love she.

I'll give u pure big ups and linkage if u can tell me which nWo Toronto affiliate site has this : I have bills to pay and I can't work on empty promises. somewhere currently on their site.

Umm did I mention I have a tag-board? Use it!!! Oh lord, I may be the only person with all the features of interactivity for a site, with no interactivity going on.

THA LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home