The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Wrestlemania is 4 days away

So much madness to say. Now I'm stumped.

Ok heres some of the madness to my job finding situation. First I finally get told that my agent has been fired since January and that I have been put on the non-active list since then. Now I'm back on the list and March has been a very busy and I could have had a job already. RASS. Ok, well at least things look better.

More madness: this is a job response email I got "There are a few things that don't seem to be listed in the posting on FlipDog.com First, DigitalEve Vancouver is a women in technology organization, and as such, we generally do not accept male volunteers. Second, DigitalEve Vancouver is 100% volunteer run. I apologize for the confusion, however, I also do not know how our call for volunteers ended up on FlipDog.com in the first place - it's not something we posted." Man what friggin mad-bad luck do I have?

As I watch this Golden homecoming for Sale & Pelletier ... omg Jamie Sale is super fine. I dunno what it is.

The New York Yankees have released outfielder Ruben Rivera amid published reports that Rivera was involved in a clubhouse theft of Derek Jeter's bat and glove, and then sold them for $2,500.

I joined a few more pools ... go to the link column to see, come one come all .. join and play

An elderly panhandler known as the "Shaky Lady" held a news conference today to dispute a newspaper column that alleges she rakes in thousands of dollars a week and lives in a comfortable apartment with her family.

As Wrestlemania draws closer, Crazy Kelvin's career finishes up its last tour. It's over. I am the nWo Hardcore Champ 4 Life. All my nwo-ites (uh that's you whoever is reading this) go vote for me. U know I will beat his cartoon Jermaine Dupri wannabe rass.

The answer to the last cam pic game was: Booker T, Triple H and Tajiri.

LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home