The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry F'in Christmas

Wud up wud up, the 3rd party in a row at my house is about to start. Egg noggggggg (must have rum). Hope y'all are having a good christmas. If u are online though, either right now ur not having a good time or ur bored. Me, well I have no destination, so I'm bored just waiting and eating.

Guess what me and moNY made it into Elimination Online ... hope this is gonna be funnnnn ... molee molee molee moleee mooooooooooole.

Aiight this is my Christmas gift to y'all ... If u grew up in the 80's, then u remember the MINI POPS ... heres the fuckin funniest pics from the Mini Pops Christmas album (featured in cam pic)

Heres 2 caps of when I had the cam on live last night.

my bro-in-law mugging

me drunk and toasting YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home