The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

Allo. So many times this week, I've been wanting to update here, but I launch blogger and then remember I have sumting better 2 do. What do I have to do thazz better. Shit ... stuff, alrighty. For instance, the reason why I can write this is cuz I finished my friggin PHP project that was overdue and took a month to do. I only did it cuz its going in the College Gallery. Check it here .. The cart (what u can see) is the easy part, the Admin section is the money-maker. Isss loaded. Anyways, Teach tells me YESTERDAY, that I got 2 weeks to make 4 .asp sites. Uh what??? Not gonna happen. Especially since the templ8 basic sites from class I didn't do, cuz well, I was still doing php. Cha. Nah matta, cuz the school fucked up and actually LEARNED to set up .asp servers while we are in class, we got 2 days to do whatveer, so I built 2 basic sites. Nice now I can design. Classm8's of mine haven't started designing yet and they were ahead of me!! Hehehehe.

Ok so car situation: yesterday I called the rental company and asked when I have to give the car back. They say I got a couple of days. 5 minutes later, they call me back and say I have to give it back on the 12th. Umm that's today. Uh oh. My pops said just keep it for a day and he'll pay the $40 rental fee. S'okay. But as of 5pm tomorrah, I'm car-less. So me n muh pops is car shopping for the weekend. I should have one by Sunday for Monday. I'm looking at: from 91-95 .. Honda Civics & Honda Accords (typical yes I know) and Mazda Mx3's. I have to get automatic cuz, the 5spd was fucking up my drinking and clubbin, since I still had to drive. Plus I'm just gonna give the car to my moms when I'm dun with it. NEXT, Insurance fully paid off .. (called me today) so no more dreadful Suzuki payments. But yo I still need a job.

Oh and if u were wondering who that was on my cam last week, it was my homegirl SocaLoco. Made me decide to do a guest starring cam pic of some of the few lucky phatcave visitors. (btw, I know I'm dead sexy [edit] CK I typed this before u IM'd me [/edit] ). Oh I've done 1 fan sign in my life (and then she shut down her site .. heh .. hmmm "it ain't my fault") so um anyways, if u wanna take the Sports Illustrated Cover test and get a fan sign from urs truly .. check me.

Oh, um our class is so behind, the teacher extended the class schedule to another week, after my BDAY to Nov. 14th instead of the 8th. (originally we were suppose to end on the 2nd). Just saying.

Ok my pops just got home and say "This old man ain't going nowhere, me is tired. I just played 6 games of volleyball, sack and 3-legged races and golfed" (He works for the City and they had the 'financial olympics' today .. games for employees) U know me had to go grab the digi cam and tek pictures of his old tired ass (with his participation medal). But that means, I don't get to go car shopping now. Rass I could a gone and played ball or gone out ... This day we paid for the rental, it sits in the garage. Why don't I go out now? I dunno where to go. People have planned me out. BLASTTT. Ah well I gotta do work anyways (I really don't like how that sounds).

Oh and I didn't wanna do no Sept.11th post like every fuckin body, but that doesn't mean it never affected me. U wanna know how? Read here. Go check cK's thought for a 911 tribute that is not cheese.

FYI, it's been 143 days since BULL's last post.

Wow, I have alot to say now. If any of y'all motha fuckerz is in the TDOT area, ya know about Flow 93.5. This the one thing that kills me, is the Flow lingo. FLOWSHEEZY My Neezy, is one funny ass thing, but the blasphemous shit is what they call FlowIcons. The first one was Lauryn Hill (ok ok), but hey didn't she have a CD to be released that weekend?. Next GHETTO CONCEPT .. umm ok fine they are a Toronto group I guess they can be FlowIcons, but hmm they got a cd released the weekend they became Icons too. Next Janet Jackson ... released Hawaii DVD. Next EVE ... new CD. Amerie ... new CD..but w8 ... Amerie is a FlowIcon?? Forget one album, she released ONE song and she's an ICON ... ya'll FlowFuckerz (now that's a term) need to stop this shit. Don't worry it gets worse ... this week more FlowIcons were named .. in addition to Eve u get ICE CUBE and Cedric the Entertainer ...what?????? Yes the stars of the (go figure) *NEW* Movie Barbershop. U know what? Cedric is even worse choice than Amerie ... why .. fuck yes I know hes funny, but umm thats it. This is a radio station. Cedric has even LESS songs than Amerie. He has NONE. RASSS DEM!!!

On the other hand, this was a long ass post, yet it wasn't anything bad at all. niceness.

This is frickin cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home