The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, September 16, 2002

Picture Post

If u were a kid in late 70's and early 80's u might have remembered Bill Cosby's picture post, I think he did it alongside Fat Albert ... I think sumbuddy likes that show .. I wonder who? Anyways this post is based on pix.

First: I Got myself a car. Yep ... looks like this:

Yeah, 99 Grand Am Se .. Thats not my actual car, I pick that up on Wed. I got it for 4 g's cheaper cuz it was used, but used by ONLY the sales dudes as a demo. Pretty sweet. Yeah its full friggin loaded too. Why did I buy american? Cuz Japanese cars = In 2 months I have to file a stolen vehicle report and get a another car. So thazz why.

Oh and theres no way I can afford to go through this again. Why? look below:

While I was browsing dealerships, I saw this on the cover of our local paper.

Can u believe these fools tried to fool people into thinking this is real? The photoshop job is soooo bad, forget the lighting , look at the blatant cut lines! Ah well makes a good post for me.

[edit] I am really hating Blogger screwing up this particular post over and over again: Error 503: Unable to load template file. We're working on this. Please try back later ... ITS BEEN 3 DAYS! [/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home