The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, September 6, 2002

Umm .. I have stuff to say, but alas, I'm doing homework. Update on car situations: Got tire repaired for $30. So don't have to buy one. I'm fighting all the tickets, so October will be more busier than normal. Still driving the rental since the insurance hasn't told me to stop. I think they are issuing the checks now. I'm going to check my cuz about auctions and getting a garbage car for the time being.

Wha de ass is WWE doing with this Billy & Chuck same sex garbage. Even the crowd was booing. They better make it a swerve or all the momentum they had, is going downhill via these 2 mid card clowns.

This is one of the funniest shows on TV.

Go look at cute cam girls now. 1 - 2 - 3 and one funny ass site.

Sumbuddy is coming back for good in 2 weeks. Future adventures abound, stay tuned.

Oh and wazzup Ms. Perfect (when are u gonna get ur place?), Smurfy (tell me) and Andrea (u work too hard), didn't expect that didja?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home