The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, July 1, 2002

Large Up Canada

Ok, fine, u muddasuckaz, the day is dun. Me nah care, large up nonetheless. (is that one word?)

Large up my sis, its her one yr anniv. They came through, and we had a lil happy happy party. Ya know.

Now, the post is late, cuz well I actually woke up at 8 am ... What? yes 8, school schedule in me. Anyways, I blogged, Rogers dun me (Rogers is my ISP) and I lost it. [edit] maybe it wasn't Rogers, FUCKIN Blogger dunned on post. Lucky I got smart and saved to notepad (as I type this) [/edit] Blast, not a good start. Aiight so, it was a promising start, possibility of going to CHIN picnic or watch Kardinal Offishall perform at Downsview Park with a FREE BBQ. But guess what I did. Nuttin.

The weekend was good still, hang out, BBALL, check downtown watch the Pride Parade. Ok, that part was not so good. Damn Rob had an asterisk to his promise of "naked lesbians" ... He didn't say "hot naked lesbians" and I paid for that. I saw things I should not have seen, from both sexes. It was still a fun vibe. Toronto can't be fucked with when it comes to summertime festivals and jams. Speaking of ... Carabana come in 1 month. Blasted Rass comes is 2 weeks, for jump up.

So if there wasn't any reason to diss BET, here are some more; 1) They promote the hell outta Scarface world premiere video on Monday July 1st at 6pm on BET. Nuttin. You blasted rasses you. 2) During Murder Inc.'s performance of Down For You, Vita cussed ... and it was perfectly censored. Wait ... uh, I thought it was live? LIES LIES, RASS DEM. 3) Today, no Free ONLY AJ, wait, you don't understand, ONLY AJ.

You what was bad about the Murder Inc. performance, me had to go to the bathroom, and I only heard it. I missed Ashanti ... me luv she and Charli Baltimore me like she. Blast. Bounty made that song for me. "Born as a sufferah" ... [edit] I am so vex now, BET has the audacity to keep running the "world premiere" Scarface video commercial STILL saying 6pm, July 1st. Maybe its for 2003, and they are so ahead. [edit inside edit] uh ok, face is AT 106 n Park ,which starts to air at 6pm. It's 7pm now, and they will debut the video ... anytime now. At least Face is crackin on AJ.[/edit inside edit][/edit]

Blatant phataganda alert: Go here to "Get Yourself Reviewed" uh ohhhhhh. They should be up again, and are about to review me, so I plug them ... again.

I feel so yack. Hmm I need to balance it out. DON'T go visit this blasted fool. But you can visit the most famous cam girl in world. Like she needs anymore plugs or hits, but ya know, this is one frickin nice up layout. It deserves a quintessential n8 statement: PURE GENIUS.

Hey-zeus kryzz, Ashanti and Chuck B'more are fine.

Do I have anything else to say? Nah. I'm gonna go look for mu$ick and wait for Raw to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home