The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, March 8, 2002

Wrestlemania is 9 days away

I don't have much to say. I get nuff hits, but does anyone come back here? My bad ass site and no one comments or signs the guest book, wtf. Please somebody humor me, let me know if you come back here. Please don't let me rely on sitemeter.

Ok if u actually do return her after my incessent whining, well now u can play a mini game. My cam pic has 3 wwf superstars. The pics were taken on the same day (last smackdown). So guess which 3.

More games: Join a survivor pool with me. You can play in 3 public leagues (alliances). I'm in Team Canada and Survivor Canada, I left my 3rd option open in case some people want to play in an alliance of my own, so if I make one I can actually join it. SO JOIN

I finally made the Grammy Awards hotties 2002 wallpaper .. you know where to find it, if not, click around. Eventually the Team Canada paper will be made. I also updated the nWo Returns page.

I got the new ODB album. Illest allbum. Lots of it is remixes of old songs, but those are classics, and unlike most artists, these remixes are just as good or even better than the original. (Basically he took it back to the Zoo). I never thought he could top, my self-proclaimed theme song "Dogshit", but his remix of it ... "Dogged Out" is dope as hell. The song "here comes the Judge" is funny, dope beats, and perfectly timely. Other than the 2 songs named, my next fave song is "Reunited", where ODB croons in that drunken whino horndog way he so effortlessly dropped on us previously with the classic "Sweet Sugar Pie". All in all, this album is crazy wicked, even if Mack 10 & ICP appear on it. (actually, the ICP invasion, is another safe tune, too)

LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home