The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, February 28, 2002

Booyaka shot! (a lil Ali G. shout for my UK famz). So yesterday was the Grammy's. Aguilera looked damn fit, she looked damn sweet at the Olympics closing ceremony too. Usually she looks way magga (skinny mini) but it looks like someone fed her a burger lately. Beyonce looked nice and tick though. I like Ms. Keys, but her album was no damn rnb album of the year. Based on 1 song, and aided by a follow up that didnt rock everyone. Naw. Mary J.'s album was the best. Mary sang her ass off, whole time, she is the Queen. Not really much else to say about the Grammy's (I figured why they call it that, cuz thats who it's for), except what in the blue hell was Bob Dylan saying? But I do like that he was the only one who performed right before he was nominated AND LOST! Hahahaha. fool. As per normal I will have a Grammy wallpaper up sometime, as well as some Team Canada ones.

K, uh, Survivor. Marquesas. Looks good. They didn't give them the amenities like before , but they sure gave them the abilities and areas to get them. This is suppose to be worse? This is the first Survivor where both teams had Fire AND Water ... not to mention food, before the 1st immunity challenge even started. Dat Sarah chick is fine .. me luv she already. She has the face of Lindsay (Africa) and the body of Colleen (Pulau Tiga). Fit. I think these people won't squabble as much, cuz when u need to actually survive, human spirit kicks in and u bond and want to succeed. Me thinks. The game will be played less, and the survive factor will be more prominent. Out of the blue, one shot ... I think the Hunter guy will win. Cuz well, his name is Hunter.

You may or may not have known, maybe thats how u came here, but the wallpaper situation and bandwidth has been solved, cuz I moved the paper section to its own site. Check it.

I'm making a new guestbook and a messageboard, will any of u use it? I dunno, maybe I'm talking to myself. Oh and I super upped www.nathanbudhu.com. -- uhh oh that was my plea before to tell u to sign the guestbook or add a COMMENT, chamon, 1 ... pleez. one. enuff of my pathetic plea. Boo dem.

Watching Smackdown now .. Nash to Hall about Austin .. "He's got a gunnnn" Heheh.. It soundz funny as hell with his voice. Ok so Austin has pointed a gun twice now on WWF TV. Do u know the 1st? Oh and RAW was so crap. None of the "sports-entertainment" segments worked, and the match finishes made no sense. There was nothing at all good about Raw, except watching Steph's big bubbly goodies. They all "acted" like how wrestlers "act". Horr-eee-bluh.

More Smackdown ... Booker on his Japanese Commercial audition "U may know Kung Fu .. but do u know Shampoo?" Hahaha. Then Tajiri tells him his hair looks like "Buck-a-wheat-a on-a Crack!" Hahahahahaha. oh my. Hey Maven is on again? Looks like and update again.

Heres my new feature that might be a one time implementation ... heh. --- My link of the post. Basically I'm a link y'all with one link I have in bookmarks list for one reason or another .. so wif out further adieu:
Check out the LINK OF THE POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home