The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, March 3, 2002

Hey, yo. Sometimes things don't work, and if you just tek a breath, they still don't. But maybe if you keep trying you might figure it out. What am I talking about? Ahhh, the crazy sign-up troubles, first the mad tripod stuff, then sitemeter, then nedstat and lately for some odd friggin reason my phatrass hotmail was never working, yet I never changed nothing. Which it somehow changed my yahoo ID ... and again, I did nuffin. Blasted. Somehow I managed to change all the crap and now they work.

But Morpheus doesn't. This is my update on the Morpheus status, don't use it. Find another one, it's dead. But don't uninstall it yet. Keep checking news places and they might fix their transition problem and u can use it later.

Uh, the white stuff on the chicken is cartilage from the chicken, not what Rob & CJ say it is.

Hey uh, look on the sidebar to the ight, I added a lil tool that will let you view the source of any webpage you want, even the no-right click bastards. HAHAHAHAHA. Whooo! I love messing people up.

2 more weeks until Wrestlemania X8 ....... whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

I'm working on my new guestbook. Nice lickle design that will incorporate all the sites.

Shout out to: JiFFYJAMZ for signing the Gbook

Oh I'm gonna join an online Survivor Pool, anyone want to play wif me?

How come sitcoms seem funnier in syndication? First NewsRadio, then Frasier, and now Everybody Loves Raymond.

Saw Queen of the Damned. Robby was right, Lestat is a fool. Who in the blue hell would not want to spend eternity with Aaliyah?

And Now: The Link Of The Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home