The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, February 22, 2002

1 down, 1 more to go.

I am mad happy for the Canadian girls. Screw you everybody who doesn't have TRUE PATRIOT LOVE.

Even though, I am in a hockey mode, I am so frickin pissed at all things computer. Fuck you Tripod, what the hell is going on? Why does my index page not show up at times when it is there? I know if you refresh it will be there, but how many people are gonna do that? And then the suspended for temporary bandwidth? Fuck off, I get 1gb ... I use only 18mb! what the fuck? Bastards. Yes I'm cussing alot I'm vex.

Not to mention my blasted computer is slow every second. I clear memory and shit all happens, I crash during the dumbest shit, and I can't even view fonts properly ... I'm talking about frickin Arial and base fonts! aaaaaaah!! Compound that with frickin Rogers problems this week. Not to mention I can't find a job, and I'm looking for jobs based on computers and online connections? What the hell, I'm asking for death. Tek me now. It's damn suicide White Water Canyon ride all over again.

Speaking of failure to procure an position of employment. (thats for you blasted HR/Marketing people who for some reason want to see buzz words that they don't know about and/or love off thesaurus words that mean the same thing, but just make you seem "smart"). Fuck you too. I email all damn day, and what? not a fucking response, can you please just email me to tell me no. geez. One person, just frickin tell me you received my email. If I could personally speak to one person (does anyone do that anymore?) I can tell you what I can do.

AND ... why ... why ... why ... do you want a prospective "web designer" or "graphic designer" to know C+++++++++, abcedf, 123v.6, R2D2 and all sorts of programming crap as well as photoshop, illustrator, quark, web skills and flash? What exactly do you want this ONE person to do? That's 2 jobs. Pick one programmer and one designer.

You don't believe me? Heres an excerpt of a coversation me and Kelvin had:

Chocolate Fix: this is where I get vex --
nWophatrass: what now
Chocolate Fix: We are in need of Applications Instructors for the Miami area. Candidate(s) must be willing to travel between different locations in the greater Miami area. Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays. The ideal candidate will have 2 years teaching experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Windows, graphics applications, web design and accounting software. Crystal Reports, Visual Basic, and Java Programming are a plus.
nWophatrass: hahahaha
nWophatrass: what the hell is that
Chocolate Fix: I have no clue
Chocolate Fix: but it is EXACTLY what you were saying yesterday
nWophatrass: i know
Chocolate Fix: I'll apply anyways.. just to spite
Chocolate Fix: I'd like to meet that person who teaches all of that
Chocolate Fix: and CUFF HIM senselss
Chocolate Fix: if its a she, and she look nice -- me love she


That was a tame one too. Believe me, NO FUCKING PROGRAMMER can make a site look good. NONE. They can make it run wicked, have all the blasted bells and whistles and know the secrets of the world ... but when I come to the site, I know I'll see a big boring ass table with a border, gray background, big old blue hyperlinks (to more boring statistics), text in Times New Roman and reams and reams of text. Later for you.

With my luck ... Blogger will crash and I'll lose this whole post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home