The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, February 26, 2002

No real rant or gloat today. Just stuff. I am vex that Tripod keeps suspending me even though I'm not using up the bandwidth. Must be the wallpaper section (up to 1600 +). I was gonna make a whole new site on Tripod just for the papers, but to add to the problems Tripod gives me, now they offer only 20 mb of space. Oh and don't ask me to get my own server, the money tree out back is dry right now. Also sitemeter has been giving me mad login problems and nedstat, well they usually look like they put errors on the page, but it works.

If you haven't already seen on the side ... I made a MAVEN site. Yes it's the exact same design/idea as my Jericho site. That's what I wanted. I like to do collages. I'm changing up the portal main section. Yes I do have a dotcom, if u didn't know, but it's hosted on my isp cheap ass 10mb servers, so don't tell me to host my papers there either. tanx.

Uh, on Saturday BULL and a few of us went to the AutoShow in T.O., BULL had to use his new digi cam, and produced this purely PS6 generated site based on the sick rides @ the show.

My cuzn informed me that Morpheus (Kazaa) has been bought out and u have to download a new version for it to work again. I don't know what that means, but I'll check later.

PARIS, Feb. 26 — The president of the French skating federation called the decision to award a second Olympic gold medal to Canada in the pairs competition “total nonsense.”

That's about it. Except that as the Yahoo Hockey pool goes, I'm tied for 2nd. I'm up against the guy who I'm tied with this week.

3 weeks until WrestleMania in Toronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home