The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, February 20, 2002

I want to kill Rogers. Kill dem ded. Why, why, why is this transition so hard? And why is there no status updates on the site? If you are scared of what people might think, THEN DO BETTER ... AAAAHHHHHHHH! confragala*%**&&$#$#@!?&^%^$ - BASTARDS!!! Shit at least tell me whats up.

Change ISP's you say? I can't. Sym-friggin-patico doesn't run to the boonies of Markham. So I'm stuck with Monopoly man Ted Rogers, connections. Shiiiiiit. I can't get my email to send, my internet is slow as hell, and I can't UPLOAD at all!!! I hate this shit.

phew. I'm not calmed down, but, ah well.

Team Canada is gonna whoop the hell out of the rest of the hockey tourney's - men & women. Oh and by the way ... screw the term "ice" hockey. It's frickin just HOCKEY, I know its on ice. Damn hosers. Oh you US peoples do have one good thing to look for - Michelle Kwan, oh my lord, she is fine. Me love she.

I'm getting a whole lot of hits lately, maybe the weblog review promo isn't so bad ... heh. Sign da guest book or add a comment. I need the attention, cmon humour me.

Numba Phour (my scorpion) keeps doing Triple H poses on the log in his tank. I built a bridge from the log to the water-hole cliff and he walked across, stopped and posed .. he reminds me of my Cousin Jonny, too damn much.

Ok now for some inside jokes linkage: click it, click it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home