The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Cry

Uh huh, cry 4 my baby. Yeah so I'm going to my buddies house to watch ncaa final. Mind u it's a nice Toronto night, full of icy roads, wind and snow. I'm moving along on the highway, this Rig is to the left of me, I'm thinking 2 things, get out the way b4 I get mudded and I gotta move so those fools don't eat my chicken wings (they did) and pizza. Next thing I hear is WHUMMMP! BOOM! Car shakes, I get a headache. I'm looking in all mirrors for skidding cars, nada, Rig is still plowing along, and I'm still going straight. I'm thinking, what the hell was that? I look in rear-view, HUGE dent.

When I go check it out, MONSTER dent under window on rear-driver side door. Panneling knocked off. No scratches, no paint, no blood. So what in the blue hell hit me? Its a big ass dent. No one believed me, they said I don't have to make excuses for being l8 anymore, just come. We came to the conclusion it was a big chunk of ice. I have to go to the dealership, to see if its covered by warranty and shit, and see how much. I doubt its covered, since no-one hit me. It's like a magical boom. So I'm frickin screwed.

To top it off, when I get home, I'm blocked from my space in the garage, so my baby has to spend the night in the snow (yes, still snowing).

Tek me life. This is ur fault somehow.

[edit] The estim8 is frickin $1229!!! ... I need a 2nd opinion. [/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home