The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Life h8s me

I start the damn day with my flash programmer not listening to the damn PSD cuts I made for him to follow. Annoying the shit outta me. Today my plan was to go to this big monster huge Job Fair thing downtown. Minimal nervousness cuz it's beside the CN Tower, and supposedly it's a terrorist threat. Anyways.

First off .. subway is $5 to and from. The job fair actually cost $3. Ok ... now the fair was shiiiiiiiiiite. Oh I forgot all my peoples cancelled on me, so I went solo (aka no chattings for n8). The whole place had pure headhunters and schools and Mc..freakingDonalds. Everybody there was a damned refugee or kid looking for summer jobs. Geezus Peezus. So I ask about Web Design & Web Programming ... the largest headhunter said "Just go home, you won't find that here". WHAT DEE ASSSSS???? Rass man, me is vex. Why do I go to these blasted things? Waste of freaking time. I wasted my day. Ok so I get my car at the subway parking lot. I fuckin forgot to pay for parking. Ticket. Thanx, I needed that. Yeah it rained so the ticket is blank, all the text is off, I wonder if that means I don't have to pay. Probably not, now I have to go call them just to find out the charge. RASSSS.

u stop laughing. Oh yeah btw peoples that link I keep giving out is my bestfriend/bro and soon come he is gonna enter the wonderful world of blooooooooooog. Hehehe. Yeah and he got his site b4 me. I wish he was here so I could take my PHrustrations out on him meet Mr. CUFFington. Meet am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home