The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, April 2, 2003

click it

Why is sleep so unnatural to me? If you have called or IMd me in the past week, u have been met with a groggy, vex, cranky hmmmph .. "lef me". Yeah, so that's done ... for today or yesterday at least. I decided to let sleep finally catch me at normal peoples times. Yes, I went to sleep at 11pm. You have no idea how long it's been since I have gone to bed on the same day as I woke up. You see the problem is right there. I went to bed at 11 and fell mildly alseep at 12:08 .. woke up at 12: 26, woke up again at 12:53 ... why is this so hard? I missed Jillian Barberie and the Good Day Live crew on Tonight Show, another day of Mike Tyosn co-hosting Jimmy Kimmel live and I still can't sleep. I woke up again at 1:32 thinking I had a full nights sleep. Eventually real sleep got to me and I woke up at 7:33, (for someone sleeping I know these times precisely .. why? I dunno, that's a mystery, cuz erryone knows me nah remember shiiiiiiiiiit). But me rass decides to keep sleeping and eventually I got up at 9:30 .. alot earlier than normal, but not actually normal. ah well. Why do I try? I already feel extra sleepy from the sleep. So no doubt I'll waste part of the day sleeping and revert to old sleep habits. RASS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home