The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 3, 2003

Hai .. fuck u mother nature u stinkin biznatch.

Thursday: Hi: 0°c Lo: -3°c

Cloudy with freezing rain. Wind northeast 30km/h.

Friday: Hi: -1°c Lo: -14°c Snow mixed with ice pellets.

Saturday: Hi: -2°c Lo: -9°c Freezing rain. Ending late afternoon.

While I'm having the following IM, my girl Soca is complaining to me about the snow and how it ruined her boots. It wouldn't be an annoying snow day if me and her didn't complain together. Anywayz.

Big Poppa: hey bitches!
Funk Docta: sup
Big Poppa: nuttin, u?
Funk Docta: roti & okra
Big Poppa: just got home
Funk Docta: and scrimp
Big Poppa: nicyness
Big Poppa: fuckin sucks ass out side right now
Funk Docta: i know
Big Poppa: you haf ta shovel tomorrow?
Funk Docta: i had to go put my car out in the snow, cuz samirs car sucks and he needs the garage or his car wont start
Big Poppa: you haf ta shovel tomorrow?
Funk Docta: most likely
Big Poppa: shoo - ux
Funk Docta: duck the ice pellets
Big Poppa: i had an ice-fro
Funk Docta: i was sure to cover up
Funk Docta: i shaved head yesterday
Funk Docta: hey i have a surprise for u
Funk Docta: me hungree
Funk Docta: big surprise
Big Poppa: heh
Big Poppa: yup
Funk Docta: me will go eat now .. u should 2
Big Poppa: couldn't have EVER guessed that
Big Poppa: no bed soon
Funk Docta: and me will have some TEA .. whoa what a change
Big Poppa: lovely bed
Big Poppa: she calls to me
Funk Docta: i will go watch the coolest new tv show
Big Poppa: ?
Funk Docta: i call it bombs over baghdad
Big Poppa: heh

BTW u want to follow in my footsteps? U want to be the next Champion of online legacy? Well it's almost starting ... EO2 ... The Game. IM me if u want the application link. Yes ... I can help you. I am your father .. uh ok, I'm just a judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home