The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, March 24, 2003

Finish my rant ...

Awhile ago I started a rant. I never finished. So here's a game for you, finish it for me cuz I'm lazy like dat. Without further adieu.

WTF R U Talking Aboot?

"Lately I've had this sentimental feeeeling" - I felt like bussing out a Jodeci tune. What the fuck happned to the internet? All these sites are going down for no reason. Tay, says its an SQL worm, that was some crazy timing just now. I started writing this, but it's JLO Day on MuchMusic and I'm distracted.

I have a dilemma, I want to post things here and things on n8itude. I dunno where to post what. If I use this site just to plug and recite my boring ass day here, well fuck it, choke me with a wishlist and call me a cambizznatch. I am not the one. But speaking of cam peoples and the whole fucking "scene" I have some beef/questions. No, not about half the sites, that look the same, link the same people or talk about the same shit. Nah, that's been done. I'm a call out the fucking "words" people type out in blogs, IMs ..etc.

I got a PHD in ebonics (heh) and well half the time most people can't understand my caribbean chatness and hip hop hop squawk, but ya know, it's not like a fuckin code. These fuckin people's I see are like the Navajo Indians in war times. Its like u need a transl8r. U see the 8 I put in just now. Well u see, I think that's easy to follow. The trend I see is numbers all up in the joint, not to mention, numbers in words that are not spelled right in the 1st place. I put 8 everywhere that rhymes with 8, like "ate", "eight" or "ait". Its simple, u can follow, but shit man, theres a disturbing trend and I urge u to fuckin stop. I can't read ur shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

So please people tell me, what the fuck these words mean and how/why they got started:

k3wl33z: Ok I do know this mean "kewlies", but what the fuck? That's not a fuckin word it the first place. Ya know, Coolies is not a word anyways. Well ok it is, to me especially since am one. No not a "slave" even though that's why it's popular term for Carib-Indians. Why we all have to be so ghetto as to take the term that is meant as a negative for our flag of pride .. uh anyways ... back to the rant.

L337: Someone tell me why l337 or "leet" is a cool word or even a frickin word? Please .. Please. So it's some sort of geek code or some shit. Why are u using it as a good thing. First time I thought I decoded it when someone said I was "l337" I thought they said I was "loot" as in "money" as in that's a goood thing hip Hop-ese. But no I was wrong, I'm cool in geek-ese. Damnit.

You know what word I hate the most .. UNF UNF. SHUT DA FUCK UP. That doesn't even look cute or sexy. That's the fuckin sound u make when ur taking a super dump or moving a big ass couch up circular stairs. Who da fuck says unf? When you say UNF, that says to me, yooz a virgin ...

Aiight that's it finish it up and add any more "internet cool" words you have no idea the rhyme or reason people say that shit.

Btw .. I have a nex idea .. so if u have or know sites that people have videos on (like n8tv) link me. Videos of themselves I mean. Not videoclips of real shit. Ok bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home