The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, March 15, 2003

I h8 the airport

[upd8] helloooo my friends ... guess wha? finally .. finally ... www.n8itude.com is open on it's own!!! yeah yeah my niggggga!!! Go now, no pop-ups. Sign up muddasuckaz. Ok back to ur regularly posted rant ... [/upd8]

Why??? Cuz when u go to pick people up, u can't park, not even for a second. I h8 the airport 5.0. actually. If u stop for a second they rush you. U don't understand my h8. I go to the airport about 10 times a year ... but I don't go nowhere. Yes n8 is the taxi.

I tried doing this fucking rant 2 days ago .. but shit happens. Anyways the full vexness is not in me, cuz some good stuff happened. I'm sure I can rant at full power in a few paragraphs.Yeah Fuck You.

Where was I? Oh yeah the fuckin airport. Why the fuck can't u just park for 10 minutes? Huh? Why not even frickn 2? If the people ur picking up arrive at 6:20 and it's 6:35 .. motherfucker u know they is coming out soon, let me stop the FUCKIN CAR!!! Shit man, all i do is go loop de loop, loop de fuckin loop. I don't stop. And it's not like I'm really having fun driving. Drive rrrrrrrrrrrrreally fast just to fuckin get back in the loop lane, then cut people off to go in the arrivals fuckin lane, then screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech ... slow down and go extra frickin slow and rubber neck the whole damn time. If I even stop for half a second. The gawdamn traffic beast start power walking towards me. I wanna fuckin aim at them and say "blow ur whistle, blow it motherfucker, I'm a run ur ass over." The worst part is, when I see whoever I pick up, and go park up to load the car, none of the damn beast is ever around. I wanna send them some 2 hand sign language, but those rasses deny me that privilege too. RASS DEM!!!

Why the sudden urge to talk about airport? On Saturday I was suppose to pick up my folks at 7:20. They went to Cancun. Yes, while my ass was shovelling snow, they were with the spring breakers in Mexico. Anyways. I'm rolling around the gawdamned airport till fuckin 7:45. My dad calls and says the flight got delayed, and I have to pick them up at 11. 11!!! Otay, the night is shot up to hell. I was gonna go clubbing with the no dollaz I have. I wanted to go see someone. Lately, it seems that's all I wanna do, but rarely get to. Anyways, 2 bad 4 me. I realize night is done. Lock off. I don't even get a default WWE Confidential to watch. Rass man.

So I'm thinking lemme go call on Turbine who is by the airport. Call she celly, and wha she say? She is by her cuzns in where? where? of all places ... down the fuckin street by my home. Damnit!!! So I guess I HAVE to go all the way home and come all the way back. The whole time I'm driving all these blasted rasses are trying to ram me into the damn side roads. RASS DEM ALL TOOOO.

Only good ting is dat, she come by house when I get home and me get to see all she scandalous pics of her at Trini Carnival. Yikes ... mmm mmm mmm. If she is watching this ... just remember "2 giant pink life preservers". Heh. No y'all can't see the pictures. I'm not allowed to show .. she says "they are not web worthy". Aiight u can. That was the only good thing. I came back home from picking the folks up at about 11:45. Just in time to wish her a happy bday. Actually I was tricked and technically I wished her the happy bday and she told Lex on my behalf. :P

BTW ... go post in Tay's forums, as soon as this publishes I'm a be there.

I have so much more to rant about. But I figured after 18 billion picture posts. Now y'all have remembered why u liked this fuckin site. Words .. ok fine lots of words spliced in between alot of fuckin FUCKS. Fuck u, scooby dee doo wop and hai fuck u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home