The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Ouf in muh mouf

Look at cam pic. :(

After 27 yrs .. finally .. I had a cavity and it got filled. My mouth is numb, I talk funny ... and I'm going to the job fair tomorrow.

When I told my sis, she said it was karma, cuz I've always made fun of the family saying I'm the only one with perfect teeth. Seriously, the dentist people love me, they praise me. They took pics of my teeth for a poster for perfect teeth.

I go in there and it's funny, cuz I was l8. I always am. I walk in and I'm like Norm from Cheers. "Everybody knows my name". I'm talking to all the peeps there, and all the female assistants are smiling, grabbing my jacket and shit. The people waiting have this look like, who the fuck is this guy? Is he famous? hehe. yes motha fucka, I is PHHHAMOUS. Anyways

I don't like that shit. My teeth still hurt. It's suppose to take 3 or 4 hours to get the numbing gone from my face, but my tooth actually hurts. Not allowed pain killers and I have to eat on the other side of my mouf. Speaking of eat. You know what my mom made for din din. Juicy, soft, bad ass ribs. DAAAAAAAAAAMNIT!!! How the fuck am I suppose to enjoy that? Not fair. On the day my mouf is not in good shape, those sexy .. and boy I mean sexy,sexy, juicy bbq ribs come out. Gawdamnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home