The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, July 4, 2002

Yeah, my "day" off. I should be doing my javascript project. But most likely I won't. I'll do bank shit, listen to mp3's and watch pr0n. Yeah ok, so I'm just gonna watch pr0n.

I had the reversest convo with lil miss perfect, yes reversest is a word, it means we are taking on the roles of each other. I said it, so it's a word. The convo was basically reverse, cuz its 2 am - FRIDAY over in NZ and its 10 am in Can. Usually its my insomniac ass typing absurdities at her in her early morning. But ya know ... I uh ... uh ... still talk shit, whether I'm sleepy or not. But it was funny to see her talk nonsense, library? cha'right. (kidding).

So what did I really do today. Updated nWo Returns page. Obviously the Rebirth section. Dats it. Fuck, The Price is Right is such a crappy show.

Rant: nWo Radio and nWo Live Mixx will no longer be airing in 1 month cuz ... the RIAA fucked Live365 and Internet Radio:

The Librarian of Congress handed down a decision that set these rates at half of what the CARP had recommended (.07 cents, per song, per performance, per listener). All broadcasts will be charged a monthly, across-the-board Royalty Administration Fee (RAF) of $5, starting August 1. The intention is to keep it as affordable as possible for all. P.S. You will have a grace period of thirty days to make your decision. - ah well, enjoy it while you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home