The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, July 9, 2002

Hey, the dude at the pet shop said I can just leave lil #4 in the cage and wait for him to "dry out" ... uh huh. It won't smell. Otay if u say so. Stick cotton balls in his dried up belly, pin his legs onto styrofoam and voila! a very brittle exoskeleton of a formerly lazy, but cool ass scorpion. I already propped his stinger up, dude said its gonna be really brittle, so be careful.

Otha news, PHP nah start yet. I forgot Monday is graphics crap class. Thats dun. P-H-P .. hehehe. I started making my javascript project, its due on friday, we had 3 weeks notice, I'm the last to start, and they all (class) think mine is still the one to watch for. Me too. I had roadblocks, but now it's PURE GENIUS. Yet, I tried to do the rollovers, swaps from my head, then from notes, I can't remember ... my notepad can't tell me the proper line, I'm tired so dreamweaver nah help ... me now. I wait for class and do what I did ..... BEFORE I took a class, and cut-n-paste .. (at least it was my code to start with).

Sosa tired himself out in the Homer Derby, but he friggin crushed some taters in the 1st round, the 2nd round he hit one OUT OF THE STADIUM. Then Yankee magic take over and Giambi wins it. heh.

Big Bad Booty Daddy 3: The Summertime treat, is dun. Yep the 3rd installment of my super summer club/radio bangaz is finally dun, and its got some Caribana stylees pon it.

Umm at the pet shop ... I was by the lizards and I smell something stink, I look to my left, some friggin fat ass kid stank of B.O. ... BADE UR SKIN u friggin high school kids, get out of the sun and tek a bath, u stink. U rass smell worse than a freakin dutty lizard who lives in his shit and piss. Yack. Speakin of ... On Raw .. I see Booker T. sweat and talk, and I can smell his dutty stink through the TV.

No I don't have issues.

If anyone is looking for pictures of #4, I will post them later this week.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST LIVE STREAM OF ALL TIME: Herd of the Star Wars Nerds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home