The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, July 5, 2002

[edit] My Scorpion is ... dead. Yes, my beloved "#4" the illest pet seems to have, well stiffened up. I looked today and saw that muddasucka in the pose in same place as yesterday. This is not really uncommon, but I decided to pour some water on him, and blow air and then poke him. NOTHING. The stinger is limp. He's lying on my McD's "Scar" from Lion King figurine. I am in between blah/pissed and sort of sad. I still hope that lazy sucka is resting, but if he don't move in the morning, I'll be pissed. [/edit] Theres actually a lot of shit gwaanin today, ok it already happened but ya know. Anyways, Respect and R.I.P. to arguably the greatest hitter in the history of baseball. Arguably cuz Pete Rose, Tony Gwynn and Rod Carew might have something to say about that. Also he was a Red Sock, but he was cool.

Uh, I'm watching glimpses of whatever that movie is with Alicia Silverstone and Brenden Fraser. I just saw Alicia on a talk show, damn she's cute. I miss her. Hey, as a matter of fact she was on Batman & Robin on TBS yesterday. crap got off topic.

If you thought that you silly nasty americans were not even gross enough to win your own hot dog gorging contest, get this, there is an actual FEDERATION OF COMPETITIVE EATING. Shut up Kelvin, I'm NOT the Champion of that. You too beyotch.

Didja know Nas vs Jigga, Shady vs ... uh everyone, isn't the only big hip hop beef. The mayor of Nellyville & The Blastmaster have been taken shots at each other, and uh, sorry Mr. Parker, you lost. Nelly's garbage ass lyrics still dusted your tired old man I need to be famous again weak shots. That, my friends is so sad.

By the way, Nas - Murder Inc. Taking over the world.

Oh ya, hahahahahahaha ha!

Um for some odd reason I feel to start a cam portal (even though I rarely update my own cam), so if anyone wants to join, send me a "fan sign" and a linkup and I'll hook ya up. Email or drop line in comments or tag-board. Lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home