The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, February 15, 2002

It ain't my fault

Contary to CJ's opinion, my rooting for my home country Team Canada, did not cause them to lose. Only my Superbowl picks lose. The Gold is still Canadas anyways.

Um why in hell is Fox even showing American Pie if they are gonna kill the funny parts? Killing the innuendo's ... wtf? Innuendo's are regular words that could mean something else, but they are not cuss words. Ok, cut the skin flesh parts, but the words? I mean "TOUCH me beautiful" -- what the hell is that? And how about when they replaced the comments about not getting head and needing to get laid with this - "Enough of this stuff, I need to get lucky" (and he's just holding the drink) ... so if you never saw the movie before you would not know what the hell is suppose to happen and why Tara Reid is vex. And now this was the part that made me finally just give up on watching it -- The coolest innuendo part in the original movie was when Ms. Reid is having well ... fun, and then her dad comes up the stairs to call her and instead of yelling "I'm Coming" she yells "In a minute" ... what the hell is that? Does that make any sense? Ummm, also Mena Suvari looked so sweet in the movie, what the hell happened to her?

Could it be, that people really don't like my site? Ahh screw you. You love it ... well u would if u were not on dial-up. Go Graphics Intensive or Go home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home