The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Tek it. Just Tek it

I can't believe this shit. On my mafuckin way to the traffic court place to fight my ticket for the accident ... guess what? I got a fuckin $300 speeding ticket in the rental. WHA DE ASSSSSSSSS! When it rains, it white water canyon splash me to death. I am so vex. I was going 140 in a 100 zone. Blasted rass, the damn Jetta is so smooth, I can't tell how fast me is going and I was at Kennedy on 407 ... intended destination -- McCowan .. 1 more blasted exit. FUCKKKKKKKKK.

In other news 1 on the way out and 1 returning. I just come back from my last visit wit Trini Smurf. She going back to Trinidad for good. She and her sissies is too cute. Except when I spit near their feet. Oh well. I go miss dem. Who coming? Who Coming? Guess? Me pardna. The chap of chaps, Mista Kelvin. As soon as he get a flight he move back here for good. Nice. Maybe he can find a car and drive me around. Or we can tek the bus at the same time. Blast.

Ok I'm gonna go ketch up on my missed studies. Yes I spent days wit no fun or sun, doing studies and I'm still behind. Life ... wha me do 2 u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home