The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, July 19, 2002

So much stress for my mom's huge ass, 50th surprise party tomorrah. She has no clue it'll be so good. About 200 people, DJ's, catering, the whole 9. Yes, we're good kids. I can't believe we've keep it a secret for 3 months already. Even my crazy aunts from the States, have been down here for a week and we've kept them apart.

By the way check the art attack section, I've actually updated some stuff. 2 more Stills Shows; Avril Lavigne shaking her naked punk ass crack at the 2002 Much Music Video Awards, and Jennifer 'Juggs' Hewitt shaking her .. well .. Juggs in the golddigger movie Heartbreakers.

In class we are almost done making a Contact Management System. Whaddat? Its php & mySql creating a system to add, view, modify & delete contacts and records in a database Online (through a browser). Its dope. I'm gonna edit it later and create my own guestbook. Screw trying to look for an editable one. Get String was so good back in the day (3 months ago). I might link the old sparklit one in the meanwhile.

Ok back to class now.

ps. sumbuddy is on his way here for the jam and for a caribana vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home