The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Hey yo, after a few days of crazy stress (which i'm still in) ... I decided to type. Thanks for all the love with the bloghop ratings ... (blatant plug), I still can't believe some people actually hate my site. How is that possible? Heh. Jokes. The crazy stress I'm in .. has to do with well ... $. School + no job + $750 bill/month for a year with no income (not incl. visa & other small bills) = I'm screwed. My 2 years of salary has dwindled to nuffin. I dunno what to do. I'm gonna have to eBay shit. But what to do for August? I have no clue.

Ok on to other shit. I noticed how some people rated me low on the blog hop thing only after I inserted my little edit dissing the Pope. Eff u fool fools. Pope still sucks. I was in the bank and this lady actually comes back to the teller and says "You gave me to much money ... the Pope really got to me". Oh geez. Shaddup. What did he do for u while u stood outside the frickin chapel and never got close to his tired ass. What he did is screw u out of money that was rightfully not urs. By the way tell me u are not laughing when u see that giant hat breakin his neck when he speaks? "I'm a little tea-pot short and stout. Tip me over and pour me out." hehehehe.

Ok I'm done with that. U might know I love American Idol. I like booing the dumbass guys mostly. In half-hour I will get to boo RJ for the last time. I wish I could kick the frickin hosts off. I h8 dem. They are so bad. The American public would a boooed them off on day one. Especially this fool. Which mean .. mean .. hate the world person, convinced him he had talent? Simon is the man. Everybody knows this. I'm beginning to hate Paula Abdul. She is so fraud, her performer-sympathy is getting in the way of her judgment. At least Simon tells RJ that his sound "Is good for a boy-band, American Idol ... no". hahahaha. Big Up Simon!

Last thing, I'm listening to Stern this morning and they say E! is gonna put a reality show like the Osbournes based on ANNA NICOLE SMITH. I wish I got E! Just listening to her mad antics, I can tell this is gonna be funny as hell. Howard hit it straight on the nose, when he mentioned that the Osbournes is funny because its Ozzy being Ozzy and he has no idea why his show is funny or succesful, he just is. Same with Anna. Pure Entertainment. Now, listening to Opie & Anthony show (a rerun) Andrew Dice Clay calls in and rambles on about him being at "Ground Zero" (this is October 2001 - a full month later) he also called the press to tell them, and made a big deal out of the hat. Anthony said he was the 2nd last celeb to get a NYPD hat, cuz Carrot Top announced he was going in an hour .. hehehehe. Anyways. He had a nervous breakdown and was going crazy .. It was funnneeeeeeeee. Now to the point n8 to the point ... they said Dice would be a good reality/celeb show. I agree on that too! Now who would you want to see? (comments below please). My choices: James Brown, Mr. T and Tony Randall.

Ok I'm hungry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home