The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, February 15, 2002

Hey looky, looky I was reviewed by the Weblog review. I got a 3.5 out of 5. I figured as much. The chick who reviewed my site is on dial-up and thats not so good for my site. Also my love of wrestling usually appeals to me or my breddrens, so ah well. The only thing I don't like is that they give 5's to the most boringest sites, with nothing on them, and give golf claps about their crap ass designs to them too. Remember when I said the sites all look the same? Eff em.

Stephanie McMahon is so evil. Me love she.

Team Canada Hockey day. 6:30pm est. watch it, love it, wave yuh flag.

I had so much funny ish to say yesterday, but I forgot. shux.

Ok u know that I hate getting slightly dissed on my design skills, so I won't digress. But I did say before that I was killing some content and changing the site (mostly the Star Wars graphics ... cuz I still only have Empire pics on). I don't know what to put yet ... I hate dial-up and Netscape ... U tha suckaz, suckazzzz. Well, I guess I am. At least she realized I was "brilliant". ---- "And u know this mannnnnnn" - Tucker.

One last note: Sacremento Kings - Peja is way too good.

Last Last note: Shakira is the epitome of a MUTED video queen. I want to watch her wiggle and wine and cavort around, but I can't stand her voice... MUTE. ahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home