The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

What is Atom?

Atom is one name for two things: It's both a new standard for developers, as well as a syndication format or "feed" for your blog. When a regularly updated site such as a blog has a feed, people can subscribe to it using software for reading syndicated content called a "newsreader." People like using readers for blogs because it allows them to catch up on all their favorites at once. Like checking email—without the SPAM.

It's about friggin time Blogger got the RSS feeds going ... only problem they don't work so well. Or I'm just dumb. Who knows.

I made my own super home page that basically only contains shitloads of rss feeds. It's like a big ass newspaper for me. Anyways, I put this feed in and it .. well sucked. It showed the right headlines .. no descriptions and the links??? go to nowhere!

Well it's probably cuz the news feeder I altered was made by some genius 12 year old back in 2001. I bet he's got a better job than me now.

Too bad Blogger is so convoluted with their help. Now I have to go figure out a news feeder that works with their unknown newbie company. For a damn company that got bought by Google ... they sure don't spend ANY money. Don't tell me to change ... cuz let me REPEAT .. This is NOT my blog. It's my sort of blog. I sorta just like testing Blogger crap with it. Plus it's so old I can't let it die.

Update u f00 - Bexy Bexy Bexy Bexy ... eees not the blog. Go to n8TV or n8itude or any other stuff for daily blog fun. This actually is just another site that has a bunch of miscellaneous junk. Like the Meagan Good Fan site I launched. I might do a whole series of these unkown urban actresses. I'll probably never update them. or stop when they actually get famous. The downloads and stills shows are only down now cuz the host space holding em got mashed up until Feb. I actually may do 2 more stills shows .. I miss doing those (they use to be main content on this site - which was my class break activities).

The reason I wanted to blog here was cuz of a Toronto reason (oh yeah THAT is what the BLOG part is about ... T.O. hehehe I forgot) uh where was I? This almost killed me when I saw the headline link: Carter returns; Raptors lose ... Trade Carter. How the hell is he #1 vote getter 4 years in a row? Damn Raptors. I hope Jalen whoops Vincrap into shape and they get some of that old fun ball back.

IS IT EVER GOING TO STOP SNOWING????????

I know y'all miss me on AIM. Ya might as well MSN me. AIM is on the slow down.

Sometimes Off The Record has the worst guests. Truely ... most chicks don't know shit about sports, especially the dumbass actresses. I don't know who Brigitte Kingsley is ... but damn she is so sports ignorant. I'm not gonna rant, I have to change the channel she is annoying me too much. The only thing I like about this episode is that they've all said SHIT about 50 times. Every phrase is beeped. it's funny as hell for a nationally syndicated talk show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home