The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Here we go

Age: summer slam was garbage
Age: elimination chamber could have gone down in history....it did tho, as one of the worst matches in history
n8: chamber sucked cuz of: goldberg
n8: plus nash is useless
n8: and they didnt use orton as a helper
Age: it sucked b/c of triple h
Age: what a cripple


Bill: we are now starting talks with island def jam and roadrunner
n8: nice
Bill: yupyup
Bill: im doing this all in the hopes that one day I get to interview Henry Rollins
Bill: eventhough I'll be a blubbering idiot :)
n8: haha
Bill: dude, rollins is like god to me
n8: i realize
n8: like super cat is to me
Bill: heh
Bill: super cat is the man


Who's on First?

N8: hey
Melissa: who are you?
N8: u added me to ur list
N8: im n8
N8: i wanted to know who u was too
Melissa: ok
Melissa: <<-----------
N8: from? do i know u?
Melissa: um no
N8: so how did u get my name?
Melissa: u added me
N8: u added me first! heh
N8: thats how i got ur name, i just wanted to see who it was
Melissa: no
Melissa: you added me
N8: nah, i don’t do that, the thing popped up that ******@hotmail.com added me to their list
Melissa: same here the thing popped up for me
N8: i added u after u added me
N8: cuz i wanted to see who u were
Melissa: what?
N8: i wanted to see who added me, so i added them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home