The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Finally

I got bored of the green. I changed up quite a bit of this page, since the focus of this place is changing too. I'm tired of the generic daily blog shit and I'm obsessed with making CMS things. So I'm making a huge ass CMS site that will complement n8itude and Corkscrew Plancha. It'll be the stuff I just don't wanna put on those sites cuz it's more ME focused. It also has a gimmick.

Speaking of gimmicks. This place has one now. Basically, it's gonna be an archive/collection of IMs I get daily. Since, that's what I was doing recently anyways. Yeah ... so the same type of shit Ale has in his AIM, (and I ripped off) will be here. Feel special if u show up here. heh.

Who's Redd Foxx? Old school comedian. My Uncles and Pop use to watch him and got me addicted to his comedy. If you wanna know more, check back, soon time I'll just put up some more stuff. I'll be changing the sound to have longer stand up routines or clips from his shows.

That's all folks. New shit will happen ... sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home