The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

christina: nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n8: yessss
christina: i did a huge mistake
n8: wha
christina: i sent dirty pic's to the wrong guy


diva508: im pretty fuckin high right now and so I wanteed to see if you were on...
nWophatrass: hahaha good girl
diva508: I like to type w/o looking at the keyboard... I liek to see how much I can type right w/op messing up
nWophatrass: ur better than me
diva508: im soooooooooooooooo high
diva508: that lst hit shoulda not been had
nWophatrass: i think u and ur peeps should do a high cam show
diva508: talky talky to me
nWophatrass: like on snl
diva508: bajhahahahaha
diva508: no cam at this casa
nWophatrass: damnit
nWophatrass: i may or may not be going to ny this weekend
diva508: nnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nWophatrass: going to ny is free they say
diva508: so you want me to go
nWophatrass: cuz u know my ass is broke
nWophatrass: i pay by driving
diva508: no uh you won eo
diva508: your rich
nWophatrass: haha
diva508: :-)
nWophatrass: that was done in 1 week
nWophatrass: just 1 car payment
nWophatrass: not even insurance
diva508: hahahahah
nWophatrass: and i still am digi cam less
diva508: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
diva508: my eyes are parched
nWophatrass: i may just go to ales house
diva508: hahahahah
nWophatrass: and take it from him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home