The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, June 21, 2003

I saw it

Ok .. u know I had to see the movie on opening day. I thought it was dope, but not everyone agreed. There was ALOT of storyline. But that I liked. Ang Lee did so awesome directing this. Not just the animation (dude Hulk looked so real). My sentences suck. Anyways, the cinematography was amaaazing. The way it was cut, the dual scenes, the transitions, that is how a comic book is suppose to be shot as a movie. Unlike X-Men which was like another sci-fi movie, spiderman was awesome at comic book adaptation as well, and DareDevil pretty much sucked at cinematography. I'm not gonna say anymore. I'll tell you who will like this movie .. any comic book fan. This was the HULK movie. People who just want to see the "in" movie, or want to see crazy ass CGI and action, will get bored at parts. What people always fail to understand about comics is that underneath all the craziness of superpowers are human emotions. The stories are always rooted in love. Be it the pursuit of love from a companion or acceptance from a parent or the general world. If you just want to see smash and bash and don't give a shit about the original motives of the character. Watch the trailer. And stay at home ... forever. If you didn't understand what made Matrix Reloaded so good, and only thought the highway fight scene was great .. stay home and watch the trailer. While you're at it, burn your books and download more pr0n. Watch more FoxTV listen to Eminem because he says fuck and cunt and disses gays. You'll never understand the real meanings. You're hopeless. You're a fuckin sheep. Go lick Bill O'Reilly's ass.

How did my happiness from Hulk turn so sour? Hmmm .. cheer me up by sending me signs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home