The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Charges Withdrawn

I'm gonna talk about Evil Idol on Fox. U already know I think Ruben SHOULD win and Clay will win. Booo dat.

I'm listening to Rza's La Rhumba remix with Fat Joe right now and just before that was Mc Lyte's Cha, Cha, Cha, dats some ill shit, I love grabbing MP3 disks and jamming on random shit.

Now that I got the monotonous retarded blog type shit outta da way, I'm continue and say the 24 (the TV show, I'm not linking) Season Finale was dope and I can't breeve now. Yes I said breeve.

By the way the reason I "blog" so less, is cuz I figure if it ain't funny then fuck it. So without further adieu here's the meat of the matter. It's not really that funny though.

Today I went to court for the accident I was in last year that totalled my jeep. As usual even a court date doesn't prevent me from being late. Shaddup. Court is at 3pm. I left at 2. Raining, highway is on 1-lane construction shit, so n8 decides to go on sidestreets, so uh, more 1-lane constructions on the streets. Fuck. Then n8 makes ALL the wrong turns. Like I had to NW .. I go SE. I was pissed, craving and panicking so the brain don't work proper. My dad is waiting at the Courthouse for me since 2:30. It's 2:47 he calls "WHERE ARE YOU!". Uh. On the road.Basically he had to run in, tell them I'm going to be late and then when I show up, he's waiting outside, I jump out, he goes to park and I gun it right into the already proceeding courtroom.

I look around .. no cops. Hehehe nice. I also notice all the cases before me have no prosecution, so their cases get thrown out. Then I notice to the side of me .. GEEZUS it's the dude! WHAT THE FUCK is he doing here? Dude = the moron who hit ME! So my name is called and I'm waiting to get dismissed .. but wait ... he's the fuckin witness on behalf of the Court. Fuck.

I'm the 1st person to actually have a trial. Plead NOT GUILTY. So this dude goes on to tell pure fuckin lies, saying he was in middle lane, there were no lights and his ribs still hurt oh ... and I hit HIM! Uh huh. First off genius, there were 3 lanes I was making my left and was waved through by the 1st 2 .. that means u were not in the middle. Also .. I had to be waved, cuz .. uh there was a red at the traffic LIGHT. How did you ribs get hurt? Did u do a spineroonie mid crash? Bullshit. Next If I hit u, then why did my vehicle go FLYING left to the exit lane of the plaza, while yours stopped and didn't move AT ALL. You hit ME. Lieing jackass.

Next up, this dumbass admits he's going 50 km/hr (mind you the light is still RED) and when asked when was the 1st time he saw my car, he says when we collided. THE FIRST TIME HE SEES A CAR MAKING A LEFT TURN IN FRONT OF HIM is when we hit. The judge had enough. She advised me not to ask him any questions and I don't even have to say what happened. She doesn't believe him and thinks he has no idea what happened. He basically convicted himself. But I was the one on trial and since the court couldn't provide sufficient evidence I'm off. It's funny, my dad said he wanted to get up and slap the dude in the face for blatant lieing. He said he had to control himself. hehehe. Yeah that's my blood right thurrr. Pops says don't say shit to the guy, so as we leave, dude asks me how I'm doing and my dad rushes me out and walks super fast. I laughed.

So finally that August week of hell chapter is closed. Go look in the archives if you really wanna read about it. I ain't linking that shiaaat either. :P

Jimmy Kimmel says Sticky Fingaz is about to come out, seems appropriate since he has one of the many blondies from Baywatch on.

I found the perfect song for camgirls. It's gonna play by the time you read this post. It's Chi Ali's - age ain't nothin but a number. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home