The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, June 4, 2003

I feel the love

So I'm very happy with the love war I got here. I encourage it ... so much. Yeah and uh any measures y'all wanna go to outduel each other .. yeah I like that. So guesss what .. Oh yeah I'm like updating twice in a day including an edit .. and why? Cuz of the love. And now what more? Well my cutie cheese queen Dana has popped my cherry. Ooh what did I say? Yep. She has sent me my 1st ever fan sound.Yeah that's the shit. Dude she sounds like Aguilera so much. So wicked.

I feelin very irie this week. Even after my busy ass tired week. If u've tried to talk to me .. U know what I'm saying. But I'm having the wickedest convo's intersparsed between work. So big up all y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home