The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, May 5, 2003

Oh no

Oh no I gone and dun it. I changed my cam url ... if u have the old pic then u know the new one. Anyways. Why did I? Cuz it's the only way for me to go on .... dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn Camspot. Yes. I am now on the "cam mecca" place. I didn't do that shit to be a dumbass camboy. For one I'm not a boy. For 2, I did it cuz I'm one part narcissistic and 2parts lazy. I like my cam pics, they are works of art. heh. I want to archive them, but don't want to make a program, update or serve them. I want to do nada and still have something. So camspot was a good idea. No I did not sell my soul. But wouldn't ya know it camspot goes down (on my computer at least) the day after I join.

I like that site cuz it's built in asp.net. Which if anyone knows me is my shiiiiiiiiiit. Too bad I can see all the errors, and they can't build a site for shit. Except they do have that nice archive feature, which is the whole reason I chose em.

Btw I haven't blogged cuz I been doing shit and don't want to talk talk about my daily shit, cuz I don't remember details. I also want to rant more, but ... alas that lazy factor kicks in. I usually rant instantly, usually while driving, walking, talking, shitting, pissing, eating ... no wait not during eating. Speaking of ... I got something to do now ... eat.

Happy Mexicano excuse to drink to you to. I think you should have a few as well, summer holidays is suppose to be gooood. I just wanna big up Ambrr for no reason at all.

Last shill: Sign up for EO2 so I can cut u down. Aiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home