The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Bored

[edit] look what I did to relieve my boredom. (read the entry) [/edit]

I am so bored .. I'm blogging about it.

Yeah I have client work to do .. but I don't want to be on this computer. What? So why am I on it now? I told u I'm fucking bored.

I went to the batting cages today and damn near broke my hands. I had to go buy a new bat and new batting gloves, but my hands were still ringing, I can't go back today. Everyone is just "hanging out". That is boring to me ... so I will just uh ... stay here and do shit. My mind is fucked up. This is such a "blog". Why am I "quoting" every"thing" ... I will uh just """"""" and """"". See I said I was bored.

Tomorrow is hockey day and then bbq and then WWE Backlash PPV .. I can't wait for tomorrow to come sooner.

I've been adding some shit to the Art Portfolio. Making is art is funnnnnnn. I should just go burn with my sis and bro.

The internet is boring. Mike said so before .. I'm West-Indian I'm l8.

Hey look people are closing their sites down. Hey look at me .. I still don't give a shit.

I'm bored ... why? Cuz I wanna go outside and do shit ... but theres nothing to do. Fucking SARS and Health warning has made the T Dot ... empty and boring. Hell I don't like people anyways. But it fricking scared away DJ Jazzy Jeff from performing at the Docks bonanza tonight ... so I won't go. Ther that'll show 'em. It even scared away Kelly Clarkson .. doesn't she need all the publicity she can use? How the fuck am I suppose to propose to dat phat ass she got? I want eeeeeeet. She even grinds and dances too. Yes ... I may love she. But she won't know now. Imagine the Rap Superstar remix with Kelly? Yeah yeah u know it. That reminds me ... I'll just rock a couple freestyles .. or go back to my notebook and actually record some shit.

My phone keeps ringing with people wanting stupid shit. I want to do ... shit I dunno. It feels really weird not having the Leafs in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Just sayin.

Even my Pride and Joy is boring now. I'm running out of dumb shit to say. Bring back the war I need content. I'm thinking of running B-Boy online game/contest. Strictly for the heads. Well anyone can join. It'll have rounds like freestyle rhymes (recorded) with pre-selected beats and acapella, song remixing (for the djs), graffiti style tagging (art graphics), and maybe videos of people doing beakin tricks (or dancing). That should cover the essentials of Hip Hop: MCs, DJs, Graf Artists and Breakers. It'll go down round for round. Judged by polls and selected judges. I wonder if it'll work. Would anyone play? Would anyone watch? Would you? Do you want to be #1. (ok I need to think of a better name for the game).

Man .. bored people type a lot.

I'm going outside now .. for no reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home