The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, March 2, 2003

Roy Jones Jr. surprised John Ruiz by not running. There was nothing surprising about the masterful skills he used to become a heavyweight champion.

Guess who won? Yeah I am the championnnnn. Hehe. Had wicked fun, nuff blasts, met a bunch of people who are my official homies for life. But in the now immortal (for me) words of Roy Jones after his (least important) win last night

"This means that I am the baddest. Only Ali can shock the world like I did.''

I fuckin run tings. yeah yeah.

I wasn't even home when it was announced .. fuckin Saturday for crying out loud. Anyways, this was my day. Oh yeah I figured out what I wanna do with this site. Rant & Blog ... usually they amalgam8 into one anyways. Ok so its my Bro-inlaws bday so we go out to the Pancake house at 10 am. U have no idea how early that is for me. 9:45am, my folks have left and my sis is banging on my door telling me they are leaving now and if I am not in the car in 2 minutes I have to drive myself. I don't wanna do that. I'm still sleepy. Oh and I'm still putting my pants on. I ended putting my belt on ... in my driveway. At the place it was maaaad busy, there was a junior hockey league eating there and it was craaaazy busy, our food was cold and they wanted to move us about 4 times. My dad complained and we got some shit fo' free. I'm skipping the rest. When I got home it was like 12:30pm, I had to go play hockey at 2. I lied down on the couch for a rest ... next thing I know its 4pm. Doh! Have u ever been so tired from sleeping all u wanna do is go back to sleep? Yeah that's what my main day was like.

I thought we wuz going to the Docks (club) later, but that was not to be. Then I thought, fuck I'm just go see the fight. That was not to be either .. and I tried 3 fight plans. Ms. Soca Loco calls me up and says she's bored and wants to go jam, but its like 9pm and I'm already back in sleepy mode. She calls again and says her new Columbian friend Leena wants to watch movies at her house. Ok I'm sold. Never pass up a chance to meet new girls. :D

Me & Soca are the worst video pickers, we waste so much time acting da fool and being undecided ... Leena took over and basically as they were pushing us out the door we chose Bourne Identity. Phone rings and now the other half of the Sushi Twinz & James want to watch also. Its a video party.

Soca really just bribed me to come by offering alcohol. So when we sit down, she asks if anyone wants a Tropical Surprise. Pineapple & Coconut rum drink. Only me and her drink. So basically there were 3 Virgin Tropical Suprises and 2 Drrty Ho's. Mine wasn't drrty enough .. so she added some dutty Bacardi. heh.

Fast forward to near the end .. since I slept all day and had my regular rounds of caffeine I was wide awake.. and well it's a spy movie u know. I look around and all I hear is "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" people passed out on the floor and the couch. James is playing sleep-footsies with me thinking its really Dru. I started laughing cuz I swear Soca has never watched a movie at her house. She is always so excited to have a movie party and gets all the food and drinks and shit ready .. but by the time the real part of the movie starts ..instant sleep. Her snore rivalled mines. Movie ends credits roll and everyone wakes up. U have no idea how much I laughed. I'm doing the post movie stretch and they all start popping up their heads like groundhogs ... oh wait ... I mean mmmmmmoles. hehe. Fun times. I drive Leena home and she's cute ... she was dead tired, but u know like 5 minutes with me talking ur head off ur wide awake. heh.

When I got home I knew I won eo, cuz pjay Imd me a congratz and Ale says .. "We need to chat". I actually forgot it was the final day. I'm glad its done. It was an awesome time bridger. I got the jobs and shit just this week, so I wouldn't have had time for another round anyways. I mean it was a fluke I had enough time to do the campaign site. For anyone .. and the Dogg means anyone who wants to play in EO2 .. I'm telling u now. Raise ur game .. u gotta be better than me. Or u frickin suck and I'm not giving u my points. haha. Ok seriously join the game, no doubt u'll meet a ton of new people that u'll love off and have a wicked fun time. Only if u particip8 and not just wanna play for hits.

Otay plugs for peoples 2 know I'm thinking of em ... I miss ya nuff nuff Saint and Ambrrrrr's IMs seriously make me happy as hell. Ok bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home