The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, February 28, 2003

God Bless Hasselhoff

nWophatrass: i think cerra is obsessed wif joo
kthxhai: LOL
nWophatrass: hehe ..
kthxhai: we're best friends!
kthxhai: what makes you think that
nWophatrass: cuz every blog iss abooot yooo
kthxhai: lolllllll
nWophatrass: she blogs about and u blog about ur new layout
nWophatrass: and im seinfeld style i blog about nothing or have nothing to blog about
nWophatrass: looky ... evidence of obsession: k, i just wanted to be the 60th person to comment cuz i loooooove u. lol <3333 Posted by cerra
nWophatrass: then again ... what the hell am i doing looking for this
kthxhai: LOL I DUNNO!
kthxhai: I'M ON THE PHONE WITH HER!
nWophatrass: hahahaha
nWophatrass: tell her she got lexitis
nWophatrass: lexfluenza
kthxhai: we're stupid, i'm just just obsessed with her as she is with me
kthxhai: lol she said to jump up her ass rofl
nWophatrass: she wants me to jump up her ass? ... ummm .. i dont think shes that tall ..or me so short .. and she must have a biiiig boooty if she thinks i can fit there.
kthxhai: *COVERS EYES* (Link: http://www.goatse.cx)http://www.goatse.cx
nWophatrass: i am so not going there .. i will never get tricked by that ... again
kthxhai: lol
kthxhai: DARN
nWophatrass: i have to close this window for fear of an accidental clicking
nWophatrass: she says talking on deee phone make her sleeeepy .. tell her "u r getting veddy veddy sleeeeeeeeeepy"
kthxhai: I told her
nWophatrass: do it in a hypnotic voice
nWophatrass: after she gets sleeepy tell her "u looooove n8, n8 is the bestest, u wanna have n8's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeez" otay try that . hehe
kthxhai: LOL i'll try
nWophatrass: did it work?
kthxhai: nope it didn't!
nWophatrass: damnit
nWophatrass: i said it to myself and i wann ahve my bayyybeeeez why didnt it work?
kthxhai: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
nWophatrass: ok ok try again ... but this time say it rrrreally slow ... but add the "or else" at the end
kthxhai: ok she laughed
kthxhai: didn't work
nWophatrass: she dunno that in n8 speak laughing means u want to have lil n8 bayyybeeez
kthxhai: lol
nWophatrass: she looooooves me ... i know it. hehe. otay me go watch rasslin now ... ask if she like the name junior for our baby boi.
kthxhai: lalalalaaaaaa just adopt me and i'll be the little crack baby
nWophatrass: hehe otay ..we can all go to the park and have ice cream and freezies
kthxhai: LOL OKKKKKKK
kthxhai: OK BAI!

Ok .. so like maybe I am turning into a camgirlie. Shaddup no I'm not .. that was just a funny ass convo ..and to think it was edited ..

n8 PSA: HI-D is back. So is Kalen. These 2 are never online fo' me no mo'.

I'm dun .. didja have fun with my "blog". Next time it's gonna be old school .. pure rants or at least something cool. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home