The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, August 9, 2002

u.n8.cle Dogg

Uh, that means uncle n8 dogg. No my sis is not having a baby, but, muh nigga is. Yes Mista Bull, is gonna have a lickle calf running around the nWo Toronto Headquarters. Holy Flip!! Congrats ... btw .. I hear NATHAN, NATE, NATHANIEL or NATALIE are good good names. Heh. Oh and uh guess I should big up Rachel too, she had lickle sumting sumting to do wif it.

I don't really wan say much, even though a shit load of stuff happened and is probably real interesting, but I just had to big up the BULL Fam.

Ok ok let me say that Monday on Olympic Island was the best part of Caribana. Times Sq. was fun except when the stabbings and the cops closing the bar and all that nonsense happened. The island was cool mainly because of the mad crew we launched. All we do is eat and well, mek fun of each other. So big up my 1month room-mate/arch nemesis cK and the Sushi twinz - SOCALOCOOOOO aka Christina & Tee-Hee aka Drew. Dem gals can wiggle and wine, and provide me with so much joke ammunition. Christina was the lick on the boat ride back, she put on a Tassa show that damn near sunk the boat with appreciation and adulation. More Fyah! More Fyah! Me also wan big up all the peoples that made Caribana: Me Sissy & Brah, Dhanraj in de cell aka Jerome, Newfie, The hippies who sparked me a lifty, Navin, Nitten and Lisa @ the Parade. Mad Shelley, Veda, Trini gyal Andrea, all the fam from 'sauga side @ Times Sq.

Next weekend has more shizznit, Beer Festival, Taste of The Danforth and my crazy little brother leaves for garbage ass - Borelando. By the way tonight we were at the Blue Jays game --- booooooooo. they lost, it was h'empty. Me cK & Rob were concerned that the "Biggest Blue Jay Fan" (yo she WAS BIG) was gonna eat us, for laughing at her mad antics.

One day Gabe my giant big black bear friend I will avenge my falling into your clutches of the chokeslam. By the way thank you for not mistaking me for a piece of Brontosaurus ribs .. hehehehe. - I guess I can write even when I don't wanna. Hmm I talk & type too much. Time for tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home