The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, February 10, 2002

Look, I don't know why I keep visiting all these kids sites (kids = 18 - 22), with their retarded Dawsons Creek, Suburban, rich kid/poor runaway kid, teen-angst crap problems. But I do. They all look the same. I get jealous for half a second. But only cuz I realize these fools get this stuff taught to them in school. You know what I had in school? An Indy and a Power Mac. By the way that crappy Indy had what? a freaking TRACKBALL --- A TRACKBALL!!! damn right I'm jealous, I paid 10 G's to learn the beginings of Multimedia design and these punks get it for free. I had to toil in basket-weaving courses like Childrens Lit, Womens Lit and Multicultural Philosophy and they get Advanced Photoshop design ... in High School. I'm not saying the above courses are bad, but get it, they are the best courses left to take when you fullfill your credit amount.

Did I mention all those sites look the same? Well they do.

Another thing on my pissing contest list is the simple fact .. If you were born in the 80's ... YOU ARE NOT an 80's Child!! NO YOU ARE NOT. Sheeeeeeeeet. If you were in the middle of the 80's - 1985, you were FIVE when it was done, 5 is grade ONE. This is why I'm not a 70's kid. Ok also don't think you pre 85 kids are off the hook. 1982 is the cut-off ... done. You have at least 8 years to harden your head and realize you don't eat the lego and your popple/transformer has more than one form. If your 1st birthday party with school friends was at a Chuck E. Cheese, you are not an 80's child. I'm telling you right now. So shut up and stop telling me you represent the 80's, you don't. Aiight my old ass is done.

Oh what? Who DOES rep the 80's? Born in 73 - 82 obviously. I'm 75, so shut yuh mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home